Friday 18 May 2012

Session 56












Hey there campers, welcome to another dose of therapy. So Donna Summers is dead. Here at Therapy Sessions HQ we wearn't massive fans of her, but its always sad to hear of a singer dying who isn't Cliff Richard!

Another dose of the good stuff for you, so relax and enjoy the show...



SONG OF THE DAY





PICS
If you can't see the image properly, hold Ctrl and click on it









































































































GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, hold Ctrl and click on it






















































AUTOCORRECT
A collection of SMS messages that have gone slightly wrong!













THE 90's
The following sums up the 90's completely! I wonder how much of it you remember




















































DON'T EVEN REPLY
Below is the transcript of an email conversation with someone who placed an online advert on Craiglist


Original ad: 
26 year old female who loves music looking for friendly male concert buddy. 

i have tickets to see STS9 tomorrow night and am looking for someone to go with me to see them. you must be 420 friendly!

From Timmy Tucker to ***********@***********.org 

Dear potential concert buddy, 

I saw your ad and am very interested. I love music. About myself, I am a 25-year-old music loving male. I see all kinds of concerts and would love to check out STS9, I'm not quite sure what kind of music that is. 

I am not sure what you mean by 420 friendly, however. Do you live near route 420? That isn't a problem for me, since it is kind of on the way to Philly anyway. Email me back if you want to go to the show with me. 

Thank you, 

Tim 

From Stacey ***** to Me 

hi tim. i wasn't talking about route 420...you have to be "cool" if you know what I mean. 

stacey 

From Timmy Tucker to Stacey ***** 

Stacey, 

Glad to hear back from you! Unfortunately I am a little confused. I am cool, at least my mother and co-workers say so. So if you want someone who is cool, I am your guy! 

Tim 

From Stacey ***** to Me 

no i dont think you get me. you need to be down with the chronic lol. ya get me? 

From Timmy Tucker to Stacey ***** 

Stacey, 

Are you talking about Dr. Dre's album The Chronic? I love hip hop! Is that what kind of music STS9 is? I assure you that I am "down" with that album. You can play it in the car on the way to the show if you like. 

Tim 

From Stacey ***** to Me 

um no...ok i dont think you are the type person i want to go to the concert with no offense 

From Timmy Tucker to Stacey ***** 

Stacey, 

I'm not sure why you suddenly decided not to go to the concert with me. I am kind of disappointed, because I just bought an ounce of headies and was looking for someone else to smoke it with. My other friend has tickets to go see bisco in Baltimore so I guess I'll just go with him. 

Sorry we couldn't be friends, 

Tim 

From Stacey ***** to Me 

wtf are you fucking serious? why were you being so dense about the 420 thing! and wtf you are seeing bisco but you never heard of sts9? 

From Timmy Tucker to Stacey ***** 

I'm not sure what you mean about the "420 thing." What are you talking about? 

From Stacey ***** to Me 

ugh nvm


FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook













SENSORSHIP
By adding the odd sensor onto iconic movie images, you can portray a whole different image























GOLDMAN SACHS
Things heard in the Goldman Sachs elevators do not stay in the Goldman Sachs elevators. It takes a certain type of person to thrive at GS. Here is an insight to what the 1% think.



1: Donald Trump is a scumbag. 2 (laughs): We should remind #OWS that the atrium of Trump Tower is legally designated 'public space.'

#1: I would join them, but I have to occupy this job so I can go home and occupy my wife.

#1: It's going to be a long 6 months for most Groupon execs.

#1: If Occupy Wall Street had happened 15 or 20 years ago, Obama would've been right out there with them, 'organizing.'

#1: Life is short. #2: It's the longest thing I'll ever do.

1: My professor at Wharton always said, 'you can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime, even at Goldman Sachs.'

#1: He can't pull off the Movember look. He looks like a 4th grade Mexican kid. #2: Or Paul Pierce.

Skirt#1: My MD keeps hitting on me. Its so gross. Skirt#2: So what? Skirt#1: His Facebook profile picture is of his wife's ultrasound.

#1: Congress is allowed to trade on insider information. #2: And only half of them are millionaires. #1: Losers.

#1: God told BOTH Herman Cain & Rick Perry to be President. One of them is full of shit.


PHILOSOPHY OF THE WEEK
Here's the deal. There is a dude on YouTube called Jay Herrod who's life mission is to upload weird videos of himself giving the world advice. Here is this weeks...







BEARDS
Real men wear beards right! But how these pics put superman to shame!






























THE BLUE MARLIN
A collection of pics of the worlds largest ship, The Blue Marlin













FAIL
A short collection of FAILS from the week













SPACEDICKS
God help us. A collection of what the net is actually good for... Fucked up shit in all its forms















JOKES





Bought a 6 inch inflatable Dr Who Tardis - It's taken me 2 months to blow it up.




Just got a text from my mate saying he was going to kill himself and ignored it.

"Don't you think you should do something?" asked my girlfriend.

"He's on T-Mobile," I replied, "the funeral was last week."




The Doctor looked me squarely in the eye. "You seriously need to reduce your alcohol intake or you'll ruin what's left of your liver completely."

"Fuck off, Doc," I replied. "You always say that when it's your round. Get the beers in, you tight cunt."






Amanda Holden said on Britain's Got Talent that she's always felt as though she is a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

This is definitely her way of saying she loves cock up her arse.




The new "Freedom Tower", which is replacing the fallen Twin Towers, is almost built.

Al Qaeda are calling it, "Level 2".





Apparently towels are the biggest cause of dry skin.




Mancini's men win the Premier League.

Well paid, City. Well paid.



VIDEOS










































LIVE GLORIOUSLY THIS WEEKEND



  





No comments:

Post a Comment