Saturday 24 November 2012

Session 83







SESSION 83







Sorry we are a day late this week, Therapy Sessions HQ have been all over the place the last couple of days. Yes we got your fucking emails complaining, thanks for that. Now shut up and enjoy







SONG OF THE DAY




PICS
If you can't see the image properly, hold Ctrl and click on it


































































































GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, hold Ctrl and click on it



































AUTOCORRECT
A collection of SMS messages that have gone slightly wrong!














HISPTERS
wankers, all of them















FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook
















GARAGE DOOR COVERS
Never ever get one of these, smuck



















MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS


































MOVIE COVERS ARE SO PREDICTABLE




1. Big heads in the sky over tiny people on a beach



2. From the back (often with weaponry)



3. Big text on faces



4. Back to back



5. In bed



6. Through the legs



7. Big eye



8. Blue



9. Running for their lives



10. Cute red dress









OLD SKOOL ADS ABOUT MODERN TECHNOLOGY























FAIL
A short collection of FAILS from the week
















THE BEST GHOSTS ON YOUTUBE





















JOKES



Mitt Romney spent $800m on not becoming president of the USA. I spent 65p and got the same result, except I have a Mars Bar.






"Take me back to your place and fuck me up the arse!" Some fat girl demanded last night.

"I would but I don't have any lubricant," I said.

"Oh you won't need any, I'm very loose," she winked.

"Maybe so," I replied, "but my door frame is very narrow."







It's predicted that by 2025 you'll be no more than six feet away from an ex-Chelsea manager.








Yesterday I underwent a painful procedure that required me to have my spine and both testicles removed.

Still, got some great wedding presents though.








I'm not saying my wife's a fat bitch..

But I've had to put an energy-saving bulb in the fridge.








I was standing on a scaffolding when a young Asian girl went to walk under my ladder.

"Stop there!" I shouted, "Don't you know it's bad luck to walk under a ladder?"

"I don't believe in that," she said as she proceeded to walk under it, "I'm Muslim."

"That's a shame," I replied, as I dropped a concrete block on her head.


VIDEOS














































  

















No comments:

Post a Comment