Saturday 15 December 2012

Session 86







SESSION 86







Sorry we're a few hours late this week, we got held up by those cunts over at BritPod!

Anyways, its here now so enjoy the show...









PICS
If you can't see the image properly, hold Ctrl and click on it














































frozen bubble






































GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, hold Ctrl and click on it

































AUTOCORRECT
A collection of SMS messages that have gone slightly wrong!















ICE CREAM
2013 has a few new recipes


















FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook


















MUTATIONS
All animals are better when rodents are involved












FAIL
A short collection of FAILS from the week















JOKES



Just had sex even though I had a headache. Did you hear that, ladies?

Nobody died...








What's the difference between a practical joke and a temperature?

Nurses can take a temperature.







Coming out of the closet would be a lot easier if my wardrobe wasn't so FABULOUS!








So Rio Ferdinand had a 2p piece thrown at him...

He's not the first black man to be caught by a copper.








I was shagging my blonde girlfriend when she said, "Cum all over me and I will not leave your bedroom until I've licked it all up."

3 years on she's still in my bedroom. Fuck knows how my jizz got onto her elbow.







Reading through todays census results I noticed that there has been a sharp decline in the number of people claiming to be Jedi.

Which could explain the large increase in the number of people in the country who now appear to be on the dark side.








R.I.P Sir Patrick Moore.

No more Mr. Night Sky.


VIDEOS























































































  

















No comments:

Post a Comment