Sunday 31 July 2011

Session 3







Okay, so we now have over 500 viewers for this now. so thank you everyone who has seen it.

Once again here is the best the web has to offer us. Its quite a big one this week, so enjoy








PICS
If you can't see the image properly, click on it




 wtf is this guy on



Nature has it's moments



Now we know



I hope thats secured down properly



The Philosowolf



Better than your mates signing it



Old skool hotness 



The new Blaire Witch project 



Apparently this works 60% of the time 



Go grease lightning 



Thank god 



FAIL 



Perfect



infidels, outfidels 



Lets hope he has a full length wetsuit on



Say Cheese 



Pronunciation guide 



Monkey business 



As you do 



Well said 



The numbers don't lie 



Tell me I'm wrong



sweet and sour 



 Typical



Do you like tennis? 



I just don't get some people 



 Speed 2 remake
















































JOKES

Illegal immigrants only come to the UK so they can see their local G.P. 


I'm absolutely pissed off!
In 12 years I've put over 6 thousand pound in the local wishing well and still my financial problems continue! 


A man who says marriage is a 50/50 proposition doesn't understand two things:
1. Women
2. Fractions


I was at my mate's stag night yesterday, when him and his brother handed me a glass full of yellow, lukewarm liquid.
"Drink it" they said giggling. It was only when I smelt it that I realised the prank the bastards were trying to pull. Fosters.


My girlfriend and I went out to a restaurant last night, and some of the other diners started calling me a 'paedo' and a 'cradle snatcher.' All because I'm a 52 year old man with a 21 year old girlfriend.

It totally ruined our 10 year anniversary meal.







WOMEN DRIVERS
Here is a selection of the best images the web have to offer showing us shy women shouldn't drive
































ID PICTURES
If you think that your passport and driving licence pics are bad, check these out






















REAL AD CAMPAIGNS
Mad Men at their best



























BEFORE SHE WAS A PRINCESS
We dug up some pics of Princess Kate before she was...



















 VIDEOS


















For more videos, use the link below to our Therapy Session YouTube Page








HAVE A GREAT WEEK




No comments:

Post a Comment