Sunday 31 July 2011

Session 4








We are almost pushing the 1000 viewers now, and as you will see above we have sponsors, whoop whoop. Not sure what they do but click it and give them money anyways, as it means I'll make some. simples


Right then to the matter at hand, another week of good things. Lets keep it up. ENJOY





PICS
If you can't see the image properly, click on it


The power of nature is just awesome



This is why men don't open up



The last thing she will ever do



That showed them kids




I don't think Cantona will be endorsing this



Actual mug shot



Low tide???




I would like to know their method of finding this out







old skool lol




too soon?



Clearly more a rugby fan



It would be rude not too right?



ditto



the copper could smell the fish a mile off




well if it looks like a mule....



Take note Americans



Shake it big fella




With legs like that, this fella is doing all of us a favour



FTW almost






WTF



Fucking aye!



So simple



Why wouldn't you








GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, click on it






















































GLENNZ

A collection of images produced by Glennz, simple observations, that's all










































































FAMILY GUY



 


















FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook
















JOKES



I fell on my arm and had to have an operation on my funny bone. I was in stitches for two weeks.


A Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door and asked if I'd like to let Jesus into my home.
"Jesus can come in" I said, "but you can fuck off."


Tenerife;
I won't beheading there in a hurry.


A Jewish man has opened a convenience store in our village. I walked in and said, "There's a sign in your window that says, 'Bottles of wine - BOGO'. I think you're missng an 'F' at the end."
He said, "No I'm not."


I've heard Ancelotti and Wenger are starring in their own movie.
It's called 2 guys, no cup.


Kate McCann has a lovely tan at the moment. I guess it's because she's been lying in the Sun all week..


I got an e-mail saying 'At Google Earth we can read maps backwards!'
I thought, "That's just spam." 







A RANDOM SELECTION OF AMAZING/FUNNY IMAGES FROM AROUND THE WORLD

































VIDEOS





























For more videos, use the link below to our Therapy Session YouTube Page






HERE'S TO ANOTHER GLORIOUS WEEK






No comments:

Post a Comment