Sunday 4 September 2011

Session 19







Hey there, apologies for being a few days late this week, I have been drunk and away. Enjoy..



PICS
If you can't see the image properly, click on it


I think I've found one of the angry birds



So this is where Jesus was hiding



Imagine one of these up you!



Emo doodling



Pro: Skills!!! Cons: Needs a girlfriend



Oh dear god



robodog



hussy



I will comply



One brave pussy



Welcome to adult life



So it's true



Deep shit right here



I hate to think what his pillow looks like



Durex should be advertising this feature more I feel



FAIL



First time in Manila is it?



heat... simples



I bet he keeps Mrs Bear happy



Thriller of 2000BC



Point taken



Timing is everything



Camera out, one for the wank bank



Life is a cruel mistress



I masturbate when I procrastinate



It took me a minute to see whats going on here



I wonder who he is on about lol



He seems to be popular



I love how nonchalant the kid with the lolly is



All rise



The worlds first digital camera



So true



a bottle of gay



Suck it homie



practical but pointless



I hate it when homes do this



lol



rules are rules



You know it



nom nom nom





GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, click on it

I love it when animals fail







Tony the Montana spider







wtf







serves him right







Rick James bitch!!!







lmao







pop







I wanna go







nobody messes with Chuck







her fat ass should of known better







freak







take that bitch







FAIL






WTF








Smooth as you like





SIGN ALTERING
A collection of signs that have had a few tweaks












































































DON'T EVEN REPLY
Below is the transcript of an email conversation with someone who placed an online advert on Craiglist

Original ad:
**** Disguisable weapons wanted ****
Wanted: hidden blades, belt buckle knives, cane swords, etc.....
Offering: cash, items for barter


From Me to **********@***********.org:

Hey,

I saw your ad looking for concealable/disguised weapons. I have several fine-crafted items you may be interested in. Respond if you are interested and I will send you pictures and prices.

Thanks,

Mike

From Jeff ****** to Me:

I am. lets see what you got.

From Me to Jeff ******:

Jeff,

Here you go:




Wrong. It is actually a deadly 2.5" half-smooth, half-serrated knife with tactical grip. One minute you are enjoying a bowl of cereal, and the next you are fighting off attackers with this deadly and disguised weapon.

I am asking $50 for the blade. Let me know if you want to stop by and take a look at it.

Mike

From Jeff ****** to Me:

that is stupid as hell and looks like crap. unless you have anything better to offer, dont waste my time.

From Me to Jeff ******:

Jeff,

I am sorry you feel that way about the spoon blade. I do have some other weapons that I think you will feel differently about.

Mike

From Jeff ****** to Me:

fine. but if it is another knife duct taped to a spoon then you can fuck off.

From Me to Jeff ******:

Jeff,

Thank you for re-considering. Here are three quality disguised weapons that I think you will love:





At first glance, this looks like a normal party cup. However, if you look close enough, you will see that it is really a fully automatic Glock 18C. You will be able to pour your enemies a nice warm cup of lead with this fine purchase. Asking $900 for the gun/cup combo.



Still thirsty for justice? Try this badass M16A2 disguised as a 24-pack of soda. The box has two finely crafted holes on each side to allow for any kind of optics (not included) that you wish to attach. This weapon is only for sale if you have a Class III permit.





This cleverly disguised weapon may look like a tissue box, but is actually a Benelli M3 12 gauge shotgun disguised as a tissue box. The ultra-soft quilted tissues serve as a comfortable grip on the pump-action shotgun. Also, if you find yourself sneezing during the heat of combat, you will have a handy tissue box ready for action. Asking $1500 for the weapon. Additional tissue boxes are an extra $5 per box.

Let me know if you want any of these items.

Thanks,

Mike

From Jeff ****** to Me:

you're a fucking dumbass, shitbrained, asswipe, retarded dipshit. you prob walk around with that shit too you dumb mother fucker. I hope you get hit by a car. fuck off, eat shit, and die.






FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook















A GENUINE HOLY FUCK MOMENT
Below is the video of NBC's Crime Mystery show, Vegas Homicide. It's about a fucked up murder in Vegas. Seems somewhat normal right? Wrong. I actually know.... quite well may I add the guy who did this! I've worked with him, been drinking with him, had meals with him and have slept under this sicko's roof many a night!!!!!! Holy Fuck Balls.









COMIC STRIP










































JOKES

The missus came home steaming drunk last night. "You up for some role play action, babe?" She asked with a wink.
"Not really." I replied.
"Oh, come on." She said. "We can act out ANY scene, from ANY film you want."
Walking over to her with a huge smile on my face, I noticed her expression change. She had realised her mistake, however it was too late. Where I had previously seen arousal in her eyes, I now saw only blind terror.
As I shouted "THIS... IS... SPARTA!" and kicked her down the stairs.


My wife keeps complaining about her nine to five job.
I must admit, 4:51 is a strange time to start work. 


I've been arrested for reading people's fortunes.
Or going through their bank statements as the police call it.


How many McCanns does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. They pretend its fine left as it is, and fuck off out for a meal. 


The wife and I were sat at the bus-stop when she started whistling Rolling In The Deep.
A lady sat next to us said, "Is that Adele?"
I said, "No, it's my wife. Adele is much slimmer" 


Sky News : "Hearts Fan Cleared Of Assault On Neil Lennon"
Clearly, video evidence in football will never work.


My girlfriend got down on one knee to me earlier.
"I love you," she smiled. "Will you marry me?"
"Let's talk about it when you've finished, eh?" I replied, unzipping my trousers. 





VIDEOS





For more videos, use the link below to our Therapy Session YouTube Page

  
HAVE A GOOD ONE





No comments:

Post a Comment