Friday 9 December 2011

Session 33









So another week gone and we're here again! Admit it, you know you secretly can't wait for this each week! It's okay though, the therapy will help you not go postal!

Thanks to all the random pics and shit you have sent through for the xmas episode, if you find anything thats good send it to therapysessions@gmx.com and if its good we'll use it!

For xmas, send this to at least 5 people you know and share the love!

I was shown this yesterday and I thought I would share it with you! I warn you, its not the for faint hearted!

http://www.2guys1stump.com/

Enjoy your weekend and dont forget BritPod (http://www.britpod.com/)


SONG OF THE DAY





PICS
If you can't see the image properly, click on it


Monkey Time



nom nom nom



waka waka



and boom goes the dynamite



There's always one!



Oh to be at the bottom!



What's the problem



Take no prisoners



A cure to loneliness



Mine too



You know you would want to



Speak for yourself!



good man



No hard feelings



The future



choices!



Amen



Don't deny it



The perfect xmas present



I'm going with B



Look at you, I would touch you with a barge pole



try it yourself this holiday season



serfs the lot of you



Sounds about right



I want one!



Remember this



drink up



Oh dear



So we can finally put this question to bed! Next week we will be looking at the Pope!



lol



Sign me up



It hasn't changed for me!



Chicken



The Eagle has landed



Freaky shit!



Sounds appealing



Women drivers



Works every time



Some people are damn right scary



Just stare at it, and it will disappear





GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, click on it



"Have we cleared customs yet?"








Not even Chuck Norris could manage this








pretty cool








Nelly the elephant








What you looking at








Skills








Even more skills








It almost doesn't look real








Calm down dear, its only a commercial!








Yay








How pissed spider man rolls








lol








Why make life this complicated








lol








Why would you do this!




AUTOCORRECT
A collection of SMS messages that have gone slightly wrong!











DON'T EVEN REPLY
Below is the transcript of an email conversation with someone who placed an online advert on Craiglist

Original ad:
670cc commercial wood chipper/shredder for sale. Little bit of rust but works great. Contact Joe - ***********@gmail.com
$4000 OBO


From Me to ***********@gmail.com:

Hi Joe,

Is the wood chipper still for sale?

Thanks,

Mike

From Joe ****** to Me:

Yes, I still have the wood chipper.

From Me to Joe ******:

I don't have $4000, but what I do have is $200 and a need for use of a wood chipper for about half an hour. Would I be able to rent it from you for $200?

Mike

From Joe ****** to Me:

I don't see why not. What are you using it for?

From Me to Joe ******:

Don't worry about that. So would I be able to swing by and pick it up in my truck, then bring it back about an hour later? I can leave my driver's license as collateral.

Mike

From Joe ****** to Me:

First you need to tell me what the chipper is being used for or you can find someone else.

From Me to Joe ******:

Okay, I'll try to explain my situation. My cat just had a litter of kittens, and I can't get rid of them. I tried giving them to my friends and putting ads online, but nobody wants them. I even tried releasing them into the wild but they keep coming back to my house. I can't stand these little fuckers pissing everywhere and clawing up my furniture. So I figure my next option is to put them down. I can't afford to have it done professionally, so I think a wood chipper would be the next most humane way. I looked up your model and saw it has a 6 inch input, which I think will be perfect for me.

Mike

From Joe ****** to Me:

.......................................wow. No.

From Me to Joe ******:

Why not? It is an easy $200 for you. Can't you just pretend I took it to mulch some wood?

Mike

From Joe ****** to Me:

No. You are a sick sick sick sick sick person.

From Me to Joe ******:

I'll give you $250 and throw in a free kitten (not mulched, of course). Plus, I thought about my plan some more, and I decided to put meow mix all around the input, and just leave the kittens near it. That way, if they get shredded, it is their own damn fault, and my hands are clean.

Mike




FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook















iPAD FAILS
The iPad is a cool bit of kit, but it has a time and place!! Below is not that time and not that place!!

























FAIL
A short collection of FAILS from the week















COMIC STRIP











































JOKES


Why did the semen cross the road?
Because it was my first wank in two weeks.


This Christmas naughty children will be getting some Euros instead of that expensive lump of coal.


I was just enjoying a wank when some woman popped up and said, "Find local girls in your area"
I said, "Get the fuck out of my room, mum."


My wife asked me if we can have something more 'Christmassy' on the television.
So I put Fifa on and played in snowy conditions.      


Warning to all men: women are using date rape drugs called blowjobs to lure men into scams called relationships.


Me and my mate arrived at a sex club where every fantasy is catered for:
"I feel like a kid in a sweet shop," I said.
"I know," he replied, "there's so much choice. What do you want?"
"You heard," I said.


"Can you tie a knot?"
"I cannot."
"So you can knot?"
"No, I cannot knot."
"Not knot?"
"Who's there?"
"Fuck off!"





VIDEOS








































  

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, LETS HOPE IT SNOWS




No comments:

Post a Comment