Monday 12 December 2011

Session 34








BRITPOD

Righty then, here we are again, a week and a bit to go until the big day, enjoy and thanks to everyone who has been sending in pics and stuff for the xmas special. Remember, if you have something festive and funny, send it to therapysessions@gmx.com.

Enjoy



SONG OF THE DAY
It's almost Christmas and this has to be the second best Christmas song of all time!




PICS
If you can't see the image properly, click on it


where does the spoon come into it?




I'm with the third fella




Fucking aye




Every time I see setting concrete I cant help but make a little dent lol




available now




Good luck with that




No surrender!




Dirty fucker




Hard one




If parents would only learn




Sad but true




Now you know




he looks adopted anyways!




oh dear




I'm lovin it!




Just look at your ex-partners!!




Therapy Sessions is run by a ferret




Who'da funk it




Gotcha




Twisted world




Do it now




Not very nice now is it




To catch a predator in 60 years




Wrong or extremely right lol




You know it!




nom nom




Kill yourself




I want one




It has been known




If you're the first to know then there is problems




Thank fuck




sexist fucking bar




either one is complete shite!




Now go take a shower




kill the bitch




It's an olden but still funny




True




It's true




lol




fucking blue balls!





GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, click on it






almost Laurel and Hardy









Ass punching a moose! Who'da thought it!









Shaq pleasing the fans









Clever cat









lol









imagine slipping at the last moment









check the dude out underneath the girls lol









Take that









tit









wipe-out









jumpy









classic









ass over tit









the fella is not amused lol









good kid





AUTOCORRECT
A collection of SMS messages that have gone slightly wrong!












DON'T EVEN REPLY
Below is the transcript of an email conversation with someone who placed an online advert on Craiglist

Original ad:
Help me! I'm in desperate need of a Blu-ray player. I don't have a lot of money so if you want to give me one for free, that would be great. In return I will say many prayers for you! Please e-mail me @ ***********@verizon.net


From Me to ***********@verizon.net:

Hey there,

I have an old Blu-Ray player I don't use anymore. Are you interested?

Mike

From Cathy ******** to Me:

Yes I am very much interested! What brand is the player and is it free?

From Me to Cathy ********:

Cathy,

It is a Samsung player, and whether it is free or not depends on you...how many prayers are we talking about here?

Mike

From Cathy ******** to Me:

I will say many prayers for you!

From Me to Cathy ********:

Yeah, I got that. Specifically, how many prayers? This Blu-Ray player wasn't cheap. I'm thinking, 50 Our Fathers and 50 Hail Marys every day for a year. Does that sound good?

Mike

From Cathy ******** to Me:

Mike, the quantity of prayers is not important - it is the sincerity and power of the prayer that matters. I will be genuinely thankful and show this through my prayers!

From Me to Cathy ********:

Sorry, but I'm not settling for anything less than 50 Our Fathers and 50 Hail Marys per day. The last guy I gave my plasma TV to gave me that "sincere prayer" crap but I don't it worked at all. My wife's breasts still aren't bigger and my lottery tickets still aren't winning. The only thing that matters is the amount of prayers that you say. It is your choice; 100 prayers a day or no blu-ray player.

Mike

From Cathy ******** to Me:

I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of prayer. Surely you can't expect me to say that many prayers - it would take all day!

From Me to Cathy ********:

I'm willing to cut you a deal, Cathy. I'll only ask for 50 prayers a day, but in return, you have to come say grace whenever I eat dinner. I'll accept you saying grace for me over the phone if I happen to be eating at a drive-thru fast food place.

I'll also throw in my copy of "Drag Me to Hell" on Blu-Ray.

Mike

From Cathy ******** to Me:

Please stop. You are being preposterous.

From Me to Cathy ********:

Cathy,

My apologies. I guess you are right, I am asking for a bit too much. Here's what I'll do. I'll go by what my priest made me do the last time I confessed to stealing a Blu-Ray player. He made me say 20 Hail Marys and 10 Our Fathers, but I think the Our Fathers were because I pistol-whipped a guy while I was stealing it. Since I didn't have to pistol-whip anyone this time, I'll give it to you for only 20 Hail Marys. How does this sound? This is practically face value in prayer.

Mike

From Cathy ******** to Me:

Oh my lord, you have lost your mind! I will get a bluray player elsewhere.





FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook















ADVERTS OF OLD
A selection of ads that wouldn't stand up to todays crowd























FAIL
A short collection of FAILS from the week















COMIC STRIP

















































JOKES



I phoned my work this morning and said, "Sorry boss, I can't come in today, I have a wee cough."
He said, "You have a wee cough?"
I said, "Really? Cheers boss, see you next week!"


I dig, you dig, we dig, he digs, she digs, they dig.
It's not a beautiful poem, but it's very deep.


Eastenders is just so unrealistic.
An Indian family actually planning to go home?


I took a vase to get valued on the Antiques Roadshow, and they told me it was 'absolutely priceless'.
Well, I got 4 quid for it at a car boot sale last weekend. Who's laughing now?



I don't mind lesbians, actually.
They're still women who won't sleep with me, but at least it's nothing personal.



"Honey, I'm home!"
You know you're a lonely fucker when all you have to announce your arrival to is preserves.



Santa is a fucking cunt.
He gives more expensive gifts to the wealthier children.



VIDEOS


























































  ALMOST THERE, KEEP SMILING






No comments:

Post a Comment