Friday 15 June 2012

Session 60














Hey, not much to say this week, we all have nasty hangovers and want to die!

Enjoy...






SONG OF THE DAY






PICS
If you can't see the image properly, hold Ctrl and click on it










































































































GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, hold Ctrl and click on it




































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































AUTOCORRECT
A collection of SMS messages that have gone slightly wrong!














COLOURISED
Famous Black and White photos which have had the colour added back in



















DON'T EVEN REPLY
Below is the transcript of an email conversation with someone who placed an online advert on Craiglist


FACEBOOK
This week's best and worse from the world of Facebook














WHERE ARE THEY NOW
A bunch of 90's hasbeens and them today














THEY WERE YOUNG ONCE UPON A TIME
A small selection of what they used to look like back in the day




























ENGRISH
Sometimes translations don't work out




















FAIL
A short collection of FAILS from the week














SPACEDICKS
God help us. A collection of what the net is actually good for... Fucked up shit in all its forms












JOKES




I woke up this morning and my wife was out.

There was a note stuck to the fridge saying, 'I can't cope, it's clearly not working, I'm going to stay at my mums'.

I don't know what the fat cunt is talking about, I just felt the milk and it's cold.









There was a demonstration by homeless people in town today.

They were demanding change.









I kidnapped a 6 year old earlier.

I'm not a paedo, just wanted a decent parking space at Tesco.









I bumped into an old school friend today. He started showing off, talking about his well paid job and expensive sports car.

Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."

He said, "Why? Is she a stunner?"

I said, "No, she's an optician."









Tomorrow, I'm going to open up the time capsule I made when I was a kid. 

I can't wait to see how big my puppy is.









There's one thing I can't stand when I'm drunk.

Up









John Terry has said he'll walk off the pitch if he hears any racist chanting at Euro 2012.

He'd rather be in the stands, joining in.





VIDEOS

























































































DO SOMETHING FOR THE WIN THIS WEEKEND
  

















No comments:

Post a Comment