Friday 7 September 2012

Session 72













Hey there campers, welcome to Session 72, by far our best episode to date. Don't forget to join the FB group so we don't feel as lonely and check us out in iTunes. Once we have figured out how to put a link in here for the PodCast we will!

Enjoy...







SONG OF THE DAY













PICS
If you can't see the image properly, hold Ctrl and click on it























































































































GIFS
If the GIF isn't moving, hold Ctrl and click on it




























































FACEBOOK
The best and worse from the world of Facebook

















AUTOCORRECT
A collection of SMS messages that have gone slightly wrong!










SPACEDICKS
God help us. A collection of what the net is actually good for... Fucked up shit in all its forms















FAILS
The weeks best fails















JOKES



My wife said, "I feel like the romance has gone from our marriage."

"Don't be silly," I replied, putting my arm around her. "Now let's go upstairs and I'll punch you in the cunt a few times with my dick."








They say that the average man ejaculates at 20mph.

I'm clearly not average then.

My new girlfriend has been with a lot of guys and according to her, I definitely cum much quicker than all of them.








Two interesting facts about me. 

1) My knob is the same length as 2 Argos pens. 

2) I'm banned from Argos.








I got in touch with my inner self today.

That's the last time I buy Tesco Value toilet roll.







I hate it when new parents ask me who their baby looks like. 

It was born 2 days ago, it looks like a fucking potato.







A woman walks into a bar.

"Why the long face?" Asks the barman.

An hour and a half later, he was regretting it.


VIDEOS









































































SMACK YOUR BITCH UP THIS WEEKEND



  


















No comments:

Post a Comment